"I know my darkness, that i may befriend my darkness and feel enmity no more" -- DFM

Thursday 22 April 2010

Sweet Honey & Green Pearls

I roll it out
Open it up
And smell the honey
Little pieces come with me
to the transluscence
Where i pepper them
With wisdom and 
tranquility:
Sweet honey
And green pearls
Of insight

Swaddled in the
Translucent membrane
I take to it
The flame of
concupiscence
Desiring that
poetic flight
that only
enraptured
enfeebled souls
may take


Sweet honey 
And green pearls of
patience

Fire burns
the membrane
disintegrates
and the earth breathes.
The clouds move
As they would move
anyway, but this time
They move for you
and the clarity of that
tumescent sky
melts you right down like

Sweet honey 
And green pearls of
forgiveness.

Into the lake of
forgetfullness
we each carry inside
And from there
bubbles and springs
Into new creatures
Of mellifluous design
Deigning to mask
Further rifts:
Subterranean
Volcanoes
Smoke.  Diffused.

Sweet honey
And green pearls of
Solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment