"I know my darkness, that i may befriend my darkness and feel enmity no more" -- DFM

Friday 14 May 2010

The colours of Summer












The sweet smell of honeysuckle
dances
and sings through the air

Sometimes we work so hard
to get somewhere
that when we get there
we're in pain














And the sun sets on the cool haze
descending
affluent hills

























I sit with the River God a while,
Thanes.  He looked handsome
and lonely
Like the river










I capture the sunlight
& feel momentarily renewed.
The bliss comes like these bluebells
In annual hues














the brightest and boldest
transcendental blues.
It's the blues that have
caught me eye this year

















Those deep
Intoxicating blues.
I mustn't look at them
too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment