"I know my darkness, that i may befriend my darkness and feel enmity no more" -- DFM

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Words from a poetess


Your
Words enrapture
me.
I am enveloped in the
buzz
of blinding
bliss.
Distance is a
measurement
for tactile
realities.
My
subconscious will alight with
yours
in dreams;
a brother I've
always had,
but just met
2,191 some
days ago.
double helix -
our love is nucleic acid.
I find myself with tears
of joy for I'm
overwhelmed with
the greatest pride
and joy for all that you
are and have accomplished
in such a short time.
I stand in awe and admiration
for your love and adoration
of this great gift of life.
You
are the truest
manifestation
of perseverance.
I
need not wish to spend
days
together for
we are one like the stars
and the sky
connected by an infinite
energy.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment