"I know my darkness, that i may befriend my darkness and feel enmity no more" -- DFM

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Saint Sebastien Forever


EXPOSITION COLLECTIVE SAINT SEBASTIEN FOREVER:
du 15 JANVIER au 29 JANVIER 2010
Vernissage vendredi 15 JANVIER 2010 à 19H30
GALERIE OBERKAMPF - PARIS
103 rue SAINT MAUR Métro SAINT MAUR ou PARMENTIER ( ligne 3 )

Start Time:
Friday, January 15, 2010 at 7:30pm
End Time:
Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 7:30pm
Location:
Paris Galerie Oberkampf




I just discovered these artist's work whilst working on Love Is The Law.  Thinking how great it is to have a platform to share other people's creativity with like-minded individuals.  I have a lot of writing i need to do for the magazine: a more animalistic look at the greek classics i mentioned in my Mythos piece, a continuation of the psychoanalytic perspective on erotica/eros that i am providing for the magazine.  Waiting for my love to come home, so that i too can go home.  Wish to paint and read and cook good food for my family.  Insomnia is taking its toll, but the thought of tender embraces carries me through these waters.  Soon they will become the waters of forgetfulness and life will take flight on to the thawing grasses and sprouting daisies.  In the spring, new life will bloom and all our worries will be washed away by the cool breezes of beatitude.  In the meantime, i'm gonna try and make it to this exhibition in Paris since a whole 2/3rd of the editorial team are going to be there if i do, and perhaps get some interviews from these crazy talented cats the other side of the pond that has a tunnel under it!  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment