"I know my darkness, that i may befriend my darkness and feel enmity no more" -- DFM

Sunday 6 December 2009

Horacio Touslouse del la Maga

(close friend) Horacio! Horacio wake up! cast out the sea from your mind, let memories be swept aside and return to the world you so openly hide from yourself! The almighty reserves you a place in his kingdom, we must first live this life my friend! (Horacio) Where for the winds dance, where souls remember the lost, too concentrated a sky must have me rise! (close friend) Please! (Horacio) Hear, this departure from my kingdom does not agree with me nor the almighty. May waking dreams find in prayer, prayer alone. Though I welcome the heart which guides you, I am not woken by you, for who awakens your world!? friends, foes? There is only God we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment