"I know my darkness, that i may befriend my darkness and feel enmity no more" -- DFM

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Goodbye

Soon these sounds will all be gone
The comforting sounds
from you they shone

Upon your distant gaze i fell
into a darkened
blissful Well

The kind of blue, that bedews
the raging tempest
In dreamlike hues

Where the fault lines tremble
Only solitude
sifts earth crumbled

Shaking, rocking, tearing cries
Would that i ever only
saw your perfect eyes

Alas, they are gone, like sounds
Fading round corners
And my heart POUNDS

As i come back into this
silence of love
absence of kisses

Motionlessness becomes me:
musing poetry
sets soul free

yet part of my inertia
feeds on the 
thick composure

Of a saddened Lover 
as he wept & fought
to find brotherhood

With the one he loves.  The one
he cannot bear 
to be without

No comments:

Post a Comment