"I know my darkness, that i may befriend my darkness and feel enmity no more" -- DFM

Wednesday 31 March 2010

New drawings. Feat. David Reuben & Jennifer Delilah!!

In order to pass the time recently, i have been drawing, just random images that capture my imagination and seem easy enough to draw, since i am also trying to free up my hand by using the left arm.  I find that in order to colour in and stay within the lines, i need to go back to my right hand, but one day i won't need to.



















'Delilah' is soon to be featured in the magazine i edit www.loveisthelawmag.com and is a good friend of mine and Marques'.  She always hosts great evenings in her apartment inWilliamsburg.








































This is the handiwork of another good friend.  David Reuben (you can also catch his photography in LitL).  He was kind enough to let Marques and I stay in his brother Joe's room over christmas.  I think we broke the bed!  Sorry Joe.  I have to say, these young men are quite superb, individually and as the creative powerhouse 'Reuben Brothers'.  They sing, make music, draw, paint and generally have a great time.  it has been an absolute joy getting to know both David and Joe, though the journey is still young.

And here are a few of my sketches via Picasso (and some flowers).



No comments:

Post a Comment